Empro Triangular Eyebrow Pencil Review

I never use a eyebrow pencil before so I planned google to find a decent eyebrow pencil. As when I googled I saw many good reviews on Empro eyebrow pencil. So, I planned to buy it for this year Diwali.  I recently bought this Empro eyebrow pencil and this works amazing for me.



The packaging is quite simple and professional. Nothing to fancy.


This brow pencil is an auto brow pencil that means, you don't have to sharp everytime after it gets blunt. you just need to twist to use like a lipstick.  A bonus benefit that you will get if you use this Empro eyebrow pencil is your eyebrow will enhance your eyebrow growth because of its 100% natural ingredients in it. It has the vitamin that will improve your root and strength of your eyebrow hair. Good news for those who have spares area like mine.


Its have a triangle shaped pencil which is really makes way easier to apply. You use the flat part to apply on your inner part of your eyebrow until to the arch. Use vertically to create a sharp depression from your arch. ( this is how I use it ).  The beginners really don't have to worry about making a mess with your eyebrow make up.



Makes a huge different ? However, this really define my eyebrow and really make it stand out. That's what I like about this eyebrow pencil. What I like about the result is it gives natural effect. I doesn't look like you draw your eyebrow and it last for a long period of time and doesn't smudge. 




Here you can see the layers of application and the build up of the product. For the first layer it is just a light application. For natural look try to apply two layers of application. However, if you going for more define eyebrow look then go for third layer application. What we can clearly see here is it is really easy to control the build up and you can achieve a defined layer just by applying the third stroke to your eyebrow, which saves the product itself.

Brand : Empro
Made in : Korea
Shade that I'm using here : e1- Brown
Size : 0.012 oz / 0.35 g
Price of eyebrow pencil + refill : RM 48 ++
Price of only refill : RM 38.00 
Sold at : Watson, SASA, Empro outlets ( I'm not sure in guardian at Ipoh ) and online


Ingredients : Mica, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Hydrogenated Coco-Glyceride, Iron Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Zinc Stearate, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Triphosphate, Iron Oxide, Tocoperol, Capryl Glycol, Chromium Oxide Green (e3), Phenoxyethanol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hexyl Glycol


Shades available

Source : http://www.empro.my/products/triangular-brow-pencil/


 Pros : -Easy application for eyebrow newbie like me ( triangular shape of the pencil ) 
           -Easy to control 
           -Available in decent amount of shades
           -100 % natural ingredients
           -Having a good quality spollie / brush
           -enhance growth of hair and strengthen the root of eyebrow hair
           -long lasting 
           -natural looking result
           -decent amount of products with reasonable price

Cons : -Don't be too aggressive like me the pencil will broke, try to be gentle when the application.

**Hope you guys get useful review from this post if it does? Please leave a comment down below I will  get a big kick out from that ^_^

1 comment

  1. The blog is to good and informative where i like to discuss about this in my blog thanks for sharing.
    Eyebrow hair transplant

    ReplyDelete