Top 10 Favourite Best Lipsticks for Medium Deep, Indian Skin tone, Dark Skin, NC 45


In my head I thought of doing March Favourites post but I just felt that it's a little bit late for me to do. Hence, I decided to post my Top 10 Favourite lipsticks instead. These lipsticks shades are generally beautiful for anyone don't get me wrong. However, being a medium deep skin colour really challenges me to find the best nude shades as well as other colours which flatters my skin tone the most. So, I thought to help out some of my readers who have sort of same skin tone colour as myself who are currently looking for good and affordable lipsticks for themselves.  For your reference I'm NC45 in MAC, "Toast" in Revlon Colorstay and W7 in L'oreal True Match. These lipsticks that I'm going to show you flatters from the range NC42 to NC47. Keep in mind these colours flatters for most of the one who has yellow undertone.




In my top 10, I have 4 nude lipsticks which I already featured two of them in my blog about two years ago, I wrote a post "review" about the Maybelline Watershine Pure lipstick and Revlon Super Lustrous in Matte in the shade Mauve it Over, if you are interested do check out. So, come back to this post today, as I said there are 4 nudes, 2 orangy- corally color "I know made up that word", I also included a lip balm just incase some of you guys out there wanted to know and finally of course the bright and bold colors.

Here, are some swatches of all of these shades on my lips just to show how it actually looks like on me:



That's all for today's quick post, I just felt that I didn't update my blog for quite some time. If you guys interested to know more about these lipsticks in-depth let me know in the comment section below, I will try my best to do a post on it and of course I will credit you for your suggestion in my post or maybe I will feature your photo or something like that in that post which can be interesting.

Thanks for reading, do keep up with my blog or follow my social medias.



No comments