My Honest Review on Mon Cheri Lily Collection Skincare Set



I'm having my finals in just a week. If you ask me how do I feel? My answer is "pretty stressful" obviously. No matter how much busy I am preparing for my finals. I always dedicate at least 5 minutes to take care of my skin. Currently, I'm using these products from The Mon Cheri Lily Collection Set. If you want to know what is my thoughts on these products...

Then, keep on reading...


Under their Lily Collection, they have products for all types of skin and mine was normal to combination.

They have products for:


  •  normal to combination 
  •  dry and sensitive
  •  oily skin
  •  ageing and sun damaged skin 

Packaging 

Can we take this moment and appreciate their packaging. The packaging of this Lily Collection Set comes in a magnetic pink sturdy box with their logo and product name wrote beautifully on top. When I opened the box, the first thing I saw is a piece of paper covered and a product information leaflet placed underneath. The next thing I saw was how neatly and secured the products were arranged in the box.




Needly arranged into its own compartment. 



It locked the cleanser securely. It is pretty handy-dandy for travelling. 


The stopper is really helpful. It prevents the toner from any spillage.

Gentle Cleanser

I usually use this cleanser every morning since it is pretty gentle on my skin. If you wondering? No,  this cleanser is not ideal to remove heavy makeup. It is a pretty gentle cleanser that helps you to cleanse your face. I also realise that, after I washed my face, it leaves a soft and moisturised feeling. 


transparent coloured and gel like consistency. I usually use two pumps for my whole face. 

Moisturiser 

My favourite thing about this moisturiser is the fact this moisturiser absorbs into my skin really well and doesn't leave the greasy feeling on my skin. Besides that, it also leaves a wonderful smell.


it came with a spatula, very hygienic 

the moisturiser is not too thick in consistency

After blending the moisturiser, my skin feels smooth 

Toner

This toner is feeling pretty nice on skin whenever I applied. It tightens my pores and leaves my skin supple and brighten my overall complexion. 


I apply this toner using a cotton pad

Conclusion

Overall, I think Lily Collection from Mon Cheri is pretty good. I've got here the travel or "mini" sized version. They also have full-size Lily collection set. I personally think that it is a bit pricey, if you are finding something for more economical for everyday use, then these are not the one. However, for the price point, is it worth it? If you really concern about your skin, then yes. 


Where to buy? : MonCheri online
Price: RM 128.00
Gentle Cleanser: 80ml
Toner: 50ml
Moisturiser: 30ml
Would I recommend? : Yes 

***This post is sent to me, but the review is genuinely from my experience and thought...

*** Thank you for spending your time and read this post. If you have any question feel free to leave them down in the comment section below***

9 comments

  1. After reading this blog, I would like to demand more articles again and again. I am feeling myself as satisfy by got to know these all such information which never came to my knowledge. Please writer more. ฉีดโบท๊อก

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very informative. Eating mindfully has been very hard for people these days. It's all because of their busy schedules, work or lack of focus on themselves. As a student I must admit that I have not been eating mindfully but because of this I will start now. It could help me enjoy my food and time alone. Eating mindfully may help me be aware of healthy food and appreciating food.รับสร้างแบรนด์

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very awesome!!! When I seek for this I found this website at the top of all blogs in search engine. Lumenis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the blog loaded with so many information. Stopping by your blog helped me to get what I was looking for. cbd isolate oil soluable in bath bomb

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. www.pearlsandpoodles.com/how-to-use-diffuser-on-straight-hair/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Virtually All of these kinds of skincare reviews only take up a very small sample of major skincare product brands and base their conclusions which is the greatest skincare brand out of them. more info

    ReplyDelete
  8. This post something certainly worth reading. There are tons of sites that really make no sense at all. Please keep up the fresh blogging and many more people will keep coming. Elly's Kitchen

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would like to express some appreciation to this writer just for rescuing me from such a challenge. As a result of looking out through the internet and getting techniques that were not helpful, I was thinking my entire life was over. x men wolverine leather jacket

    ReplyDelete