Day to Night Transformation Lookbook (fall edition) ft. AUrate New York

It's the time of the year where we can get to explore fashion and makeup. I love fall trends because I love the colours and I can explore wearing dark makeup look. However, wearing all dark colours can look overwhelming. If you don't already know, I'm a student who still receiving my education from a university. Sometimes, I do have after class party where I have no much time to put together a new look all over again. I just like to change certain pieces from my clothes and jewellery to look put together.

To see how I style for this year Fall outfit from day to night then keep on reading...


Before I show you, how would I style my day to night transformation (fall edition), I would like to say that this blog post wouldn't happen without AUrate New York  AUrate New York is a company that offers contemporary yet timeless real gold. Currently, they running a project aims to highlight jewellery and how it can play into a day to night transformation. Besides this, AUrate New York has run a project called, 'A book for Your Look'. In this program, they have donated a handful of books to economically underprivileged students with each piece of their jewellery sold. After knowing the company have done so many good deeds, I'm really interested in participating in their Day to Night Transformation as a student perspective. 

For the day look, I would wear a mahogany coloured crop top with dark grey jeans and dark wash denim jacket to make myself feel warm. Besides that, I would also put an ankle boot and a black faux leather backpack to pack all of my books and stationaries.  For the jewellery, I would wear this Hoop Earring from the AUrate New York which will perfectly suit for both day and night look. For the makeup, I love to use the Tarte Tartiest Pro Palette ( keep it light and fresh ), highlighter from the Fenty beauty in the shade of Moscow Mule and finally for the lipstick I love to wear the Mac Lipstick in the shade of whirl. 

Crop Top, Grey Jeans, Denim Jacket, Boots, Bagpack

For the night-out look, I would still be wearing the same crop top, the same ankle boot, dark grey jeans and AUrate New York's Hoop Earring.Moreover, I will add a couple of pieces of jewellery such as tapered solid cuff, cylinder ring and wraparound ring with white diamonds from the AUrate New York too.   I'm just going to change the denim jacket into a faux leather jacket and instead of carrying a backpack with me throughout the night, I love just to hold my clutch which is smartphone friendly feature.   Besides that, I also add some darker shadow to my eyes just to create a smokey eye look and add in some contour and layer some more highlight. I finish off my look with a dark brown lip colour from the NYX Lip Lingerie in the shade Beauty Mark. 

Crop Top, Grey JeansBoots, Leather Jacket, Purse

That's all for today's blog post. Adding or changing pieces of jewellery can really change up your styling game from day to night. Even changing your earring can change up your look. Besides that, change certain wardrobe pieces like from denim to leather jacket just to give more night out look vibe. Don't forget to check out the AUrate New York because it is such an awesome company that doing and selling some dope stuff. This tip is really helpful for me. Hopefully, this helps and inspire some of you guys too.

***these pictures is not captured by me but from fashion web pages such as Top Shop, Michael Kors, and Ulta. Besides that, I don't own any of above-mentioned items except for the NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid lipstick (click here for review). Although I love fall and their fashion and beauty trends, in Malaysia where the place I am living, we, unfortunately, don't have the fall season. So, all above styling idea is from my inspiration from the celebrities, magazine and my imagination. >_<

Thank you for reading my blog post. Keep in touch for more post like this. 

No comments