SGshop Malaysian National Day Promotion + Product review



SG shop Malaysia is a company that founded in August 2011. They are local- a registered company that specialized in logistics and acting on your instruction so that you can receive your desired products purchased from Chinese e-commerce websites. 

On 28th August 2018, SGshop Malaysia is having National Day Promotion online. SGshop selling many different items on their website. There is a lot to browse. SGshop Malaysia is really kind to give you guys 10% off by using PRIYAOFF10 code from 28th Aug 2018 to 30 September 2018 ( one time use only )




Before I start with the products that I got from SGshop. I am briefly going to tell about my experience when shopping with SGshop Malaysia. SGshop is providing service for consumers purchasing from Chinese e-commerce websites and partnering with the best logistics and express companies for consumers to receive their purchases. Means, SGshop purchases from Chinese e-commerce companies where you can get all the items from China in one place plus, they help to ship them to you with different options such as air shipping or water shipping which are different in price and duration it takes to receive to Malaysia from China warehouse.  

Throughout my SGshop shopping experience, I did not find any difficulties. There are so many things to browse and they are arranged neatly under each category, which makes it easy to browse. Most of the items are reasonably priced. If you check them out during this coming Malaysia National Online promotion on 28th August, there will be more discounts. The staff working at SGshop are really friendly and always ready to help. If you have any difficulties while shopping with them, you can contact them. 

Now let's get into the actual product review. 

1. Travelling Bag

The travel bag that I got from SGshop Malaysia is really sturdy and good quality. I bought it in size big. The bag is not extremely big but I would say this bag is good for a 2 days 1-night trip. Click here to shop. 

2. Black Jacket 

The black bomber jacket that I ordered is really nice to wear. I didn't notice any defect when I am opening the packages. You can pair them on top of your basic t-shirt. However, try to buy one size up because I think the sizing will be different in another country. The matie Click here to shop.

3. Purple Shirt

I have always been inspired by Korean fashion. When I saw this shirt I fell in love with the style. I bought this shirt in purple. The material was not too soft I can say. However, it is still comfortable to wear. It is a perfect shirt to wear with your jeans and trousers. Click here to shop







5. Pencil case

I always wanted a small pencil case and I found something like I wanted on their website. It is a black coloured waterproof small pencil case. It has a silicon-like material. However, when I tried to unzip the pencil case, The zip just broke. That was disappointing. However, the other material is super quality only the zipper has a problem or maybe it was just the pencil case that I received. Click here to shop. 




6. Brown sling bag

Next up, is the brown sling bag. I think among all the item that I received, this sling bag disappoints me the most. The quality of the bag itself is not that great. It is not really big, it barely fit my wallet and I don't think it can hold up many things. The bag also doesn't come with a zipper and the strap is not durable. Click here to shop. 




7. Korean Nylon Bag

Again, I am a sucker for Korean fashion. I love how minimalistic and practical this bag is. I wasn't really expecting the quality of the bag to be this good. The zipper and the material are very durable and very quality. Perfect for work or leisure. However, I do feel the bag looks shorter when I compare it with the picture on the website. Click here to shop. 




Overall, my favourite items that I ordered from SGshop Malaysia are the travelling bag, bomber jacket, purple shirt, Korean nylon bag. It is definitely a must to check out SGshop. Don't forget to check out their website on 28th August 2018 for national day promotion.




***This post is sponsored but all the opinion given during the review is based on my own evaluation. 

No comments