Neutrogena Oil- Free Moisturiser for Combination Skin Review

I have combination skin and it is really hard for me to find a good moisturiser. I always wear my moisture beneath my make up. I found that whenever I wear moisturiser underneath my make up, my face looks shinier throughout the day. I was googling on a good moisturiser for combination skin like mine, and I found one. Neutrogena Oil- free Moisturiser is best moisturiser for combination skin like mine. This moisturiser moisturises my dry areas and controls shine in oily areas which is really good for me since I'm living under humid weather.





Sorry for the blur ingredient picture :(



How to use Neutrogena Oil- Free Moisturiser ? All you need to do is to twist right side to unlock the pump and twist left to lock the pump to avoid any product spillage.


I didn't add and filter and adjust and settings of the pictures above. All the picture above is taken under natural light. The texture of the moisturiser is so lightweight and creamy. After applied the moisturise to my hand, I feels my hand so soft and supple. It gives a brightening effect without looking cakey and ashy. It doesn't feel greasy at all. To be exact, it feels like silk to touch.

Pros :
- Control shine throughout the day
- Moisturise my face well
- Really leave my skin supple and moisturised
- Fragrance- free
- Alcohol- free
- Doesn't make my skin irritate
- Non- comedogenic ( Doesn't clog pores )
- Lightweight
- Acts as a good makeup base
- Mattify my makeup
- Very hygienic packaging ( pump )
- Easy available
- You only need one pump for entire face and neck ( save product )
- Neat packaging ( no leakage since the pump has a lock to secure the product from spilling all over )

Cons :
- Kinda pricey ( but worth it )
- Unfriendly for traveling since it is slightly bulky
- Packaging unattractive

Brand : Neutrogena
Price : RM 26.82
Sold at : Guardian, Watson, any where selling skincare products. ( I bought mine from Guardian )

Rating : 4.8 / 5. 0
Will I purchase again ? : Yes, I include this as my skin care routine now.

Check out this link for more info on skincare advice on how to get rid of oily skin.


6 comments

  1. I have read your blog, they're great! Gurl, you're really talented! :) I will be more than happy if you could check out my beauty blog too! p.s i will follow every blog that follows me! <3 xoxo

    http://rhemaglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much... I checked out your blog and I loved it :) You got another one follower :)

      Delete
  2. Looks good, going to purchase this hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. We lose Hyaluronic acid over time, but Neutrogena® Hydro Boost formulas with added HA, works to help keep skin hydrated and looking 'plumped', resulting in supple, smooth skin.
    Neutrogena face moisturizer in pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do explore trendy and imported cosmetics products with leading online cosmetics store in Pakistan and get them delivered to your doorstep in Pakistan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Achieving clear and radiant skin begins with proper cleansing. Neutrogena cleansers in Pakistan are formulated to remove dirt, oil, and impurities while nourishing the skin. Their gentle yet effective formulas ensure a thorough cleanse without stripping away essential moisture. Whether you have oily, dry, or sensitive skin, Neutrogena has a cleanser tailored to your needs.

    ReplyDelete