Maybelline's The Nudes Palette Review ( Malaysia Edition )

We all heard the hype all over the internet on the one and only new Maybelline's The Nudes Palette. I was very curious and went bought the palette a few days ago from Watsons ( a local drugstore ). I was surprised when I saw most of the palette was sold out and left only two palettes for me to grab one.




As you can see from the picture above, there are 12 nude shades. 5 matte shades in this palette. These five shades are enough to create complete quads, trios, or even duos eye makeup looks. The rest of the shades in this palette are shimmery shades. All of the shimmery shades have a gold shimmer which I really like cause it complements with the warm toned skin.


The one with the heart shape is matte shades and the others are shimmery shades.


I have swatched all the shades according to the position in the palette. It is quite hard for me to describe the shades due no names given for the shades. However, as you can see from the photo above, some shades are quite similar and some shades don't show up on the camera. The pigmentation of some shades are not that amazing but some are great (shimmery gold). Overall speaking this is a not a great drugstore palette. I think wet and wild eyeshadows are much cheaper and great in pigmentation and quality. 

Brand: Maybelline New York
Price: RM 57 ( I bought it on Hari Raya sale for RM 48 )
Sold at: Selective Watson ( I haven't seen this palette in Guardian yet.. I will update you guys on that)

Rating : 2 / 5.0

Thank you for reading this post. 

** quick update. After using this palette for quite some times, I've noticed that the gold shimmery eyeshadow started to get a little bit moldy. I do store my makeup in a good condition. The palette is not expired, I don't what went wrong but only the gold shimmery eyeshadow got moldy and that's quite disappointing for me. 

No comments