Summer makeup essential 2015

Summer is here, it's time to have fun near the beach and enjoying bbq with friends and family. However, girls we all know that we need to put the best version of ourselves out there. I'm going to share with you, my summer makeup essentials hope you guys get ideas and inspired from this blog post.





1. SUNSCREEN
Always protect your delicate skin with sunscreen to prevent from getting sunburn. Studies prove that the UV ray from the sun can cause you to have premature wrinkles. I'm using Sunplay Skin Aqua sunscreen.

2. MOISTURISER
Although it is summer, you still need to moisturise your face to hydrate your skin. If you want to be more fancy, try hydrating mists which you can get easily from any drugstores like Watsons. I'm using the Neutrogena Oil Free Moisturiser where it keeps my face looking matte and hydrated through out the day. 

3. POWDER FOUNDATION
Try to avoid any liquid foundation during summer, especially you heading to an outdoor summer beach party. Instead try using powder foundation. I'm using L'oreal Paris Powder Foundation in shade Golden Cinnamon. 

4. EYELINER
Just tightline your eyes with brown or black eyeliner if it is necessary but invest a good bright coloured eyeliner for applying near the lash line. I'm using Maybelline Colossal Kajal eyeliner in black and SilkyGirl funky eyelights eyepencil in shade electric blu for that pop of colour.

5. WATERPROOF MASCARA
Use waterproof mascara cause you will sweat and play in the water at the beach. I'm using the Hyper Curl Volume Express Waterproof in shade brown since I don't want my eye makeup to look really bold and heavy.

6. LIP BALM OR LONG LASTING BRIGHT LIPSTICK
Lip balm is very essential to keep your lips hydrated. I love to use my Vaseline Lip Essence on my lips to keep my lips hydrated. For a pop of colour use a long lasting bright lipstick colour.  I'm using a lipstick from Artistry in shade of Fuchsia. 

7. FRAGRANCE
Try to wear a perfume instead deodorant. Armpits tends to collect sweat, so wearing a deodorant is never a good idea. Try to keep a roll-on perfume in your purse just incase you might need it

Have a blast summer. Stay safe and remember to have loads of fun. 

No comments