Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder Bronzer in Mahogany Review



It's been ages since I update my blog. I've been really busy because of my medical school. Finally, I'm feeling inspired again to write a blog post for you guys. So, I've been using a bronzer from Anastasia Beverly Hills for the past 10 months and today I'm going to write a review about it. If you want to know more about this product make sure to keep reading.



Let's begin with the packaging. The packaging is really sturdy and compact. It is not too bulky for travelling. Besides that, good size of the mirror is provided as well. The product is pretty generous. (10g / 0.35 Oz.) I'm using it almost every day and there is no slight indentation have been created so far. The pigmentation is really good.





One thing I was worried about buying a bronzer for my dusky skin tone was being too ashy. Mahogany is a perfect shade for my NC 43. I believe this shade can work well with people who have a deeper skin tone than NC 43. (medium-deep - deep). The texture of the powder is really buttery and it blends like wonders. No streaks and patchiness. It doesn't contain any sort of glitters and shimmers. It is purely matte and it looks good in the photograph.



It is definitely a buildable product. You can easily use this product as your contour or just to give warmth your face. Another thing I like about this product is that it doesn't have the weird grey undertone to it. It has a warm undertone which really complements my warm complexion. The only cons of this product are definitely the price. It is quite steep. ( RM 135 ) I bought mine from the Sephora outlet and to be honest, I would say this is a good investment because of the quality and the quantity of this product.

Overall I really love this bronzer and I'm happy that I finally found a perfect bronzer for myself. I would definitely recommend this bronzer for those who are looking for an everyday bronzer which looks good in photographs.


Where to buy: Sephora outlets, Online Sephora ( Sephora online)
Price: RM 135
Content : 10g / 0.35 Oz.
Rating: 5/5

No comments