My Makeup and OOTD for Thaipusam 2015

As you guys may know or don't know, Thaipusam is a celebration that will celebrate my all the Hindus all around the world. Thaipusam is celebrated for the Lord Murugan. If you guys interested to know about Thaipusam and look at the photos that I took yesterday at Thaipusam (2015). Click Here 


Makeup 

As for makeup I keep simple and neutral. Nothing too fancy and colourful since my outfit itself is bold and colourful. 

For eyes I keep it very simple with just one eyeshadow. I applied bronze colour because I am tanned skin girl, so bronze really give natural colour for my skin. The bronze I've used is from the my counterfeit Urban Decay Naked 2 palette. Yes, I've mentioned "counterfeit" if you guys wanted to know about that palette and wanted to know why I have it ? Click here. For eyebrow I keep it bold a bit since my eyeshadow is simple. For eyebrow, I'd use Empro Triangular Eyebrow Pencil and applied dark brown and black eyeshadow to give the extra oomph. For eyeliner, I keep it very simple too. I just tight line my eyes with black Maybeline eyeliner pencil. 


For lips I wanted something moisturising because it is really humid outside. On my lips I wear Maybeline baby lips in the flavour- Energising Orange before I started my makeup. Before applying the actually lipstick I bloated the extra moisture and apply my combination lip colours from Revlon Lustrous lipstick in the shade of Mauve it Over and Maybeline Watershine Pure lipstick in the shade of B23


For the face, I didn't use any foundation. Instead I just applied sunscreen spf 50++. After I applied concealer to my under eye dark circle. If you guys interested how I applied my concealer click here. I applied my concealer I applied my loose powder from Artistry in shade of Medium. I using this powder for long time and it won't finish :( For some flesh of colour on my cheek, I applied blusher from the Artistry also. I don't know what shade my blush is in, but it is bright baby pink colour. This blush colour leaves ashy on my skin since I have tanned skin. For tanned skin girls try to use coral blush instead of typical pink blush. Coral looks beautiful on almost all skin tone. For hair I just leave down and natural. 


Now let's get in to my OOTD

For the outfit itself I don't know where my mom's friend bought from . You probably can get this designer Anarkali from almost all Indian Shop. For the dupatta ( scarf ) I pinned on my side. As simple as that. 


For my feet, I just wear sandal with strap behind. I love how this sandal is simple, shiny and comfortable since I need to walk a lot. This is the brand from Perrieri and I bought this pair from The Store ( a departmental store in Ipoh ). Excuse my ugly feet. :p



No comments