BIORÉ UV Perfect Protect Milk Sunscreen Review


Another skincare blog post! In today’s blog post I’m going to review Bioré UV Perfect Protect Milk Sunscreen. 


The packaging is compact and travel-friendly. You will get 25ml and usually, I will get the use of it for about 1-2 months if I apply once every day. It claims to protect us from UVA and UVB, SPF 50+++,  sweat proof, non-sticky and moisturizing. It also claims to don’t have any paraben, coloring and it is non-comedogenic. However, you do get a little fragrance from this sunscreen but it is not too crazy. 






Okay for my review, honestly this has been my favorite sunscreen so far. The first reason is the price. This is a very reasonable-priced sunscreen ( RM 16-19 ) and the availability of this sunscreen. Now for the actual product, I love the lightweight consistency. You will not be feeling like you are wearing sunscreen on your face. Besides that, it doesn’t leave a sticky or tacky feeling on your skin. It has a powdery feeling and it is nice to wear on your skin. It is safe to say it is sweat-proof and most importantly, it doesn’t leave any white cast or grey cast on my skin. I have a medium-deep/ NC43 skin complexion, and I never have encountered grey cast from this sunscreen. 




I love the moisture one because it is hydrating whereas the cool one has a cooling effect on your skin like using menthol on your skin. Some people will love the feeling of it but I didn’t enjoy it. Other than that, both of these sunscreen works equally amazing and are comfortable to wear. This is my 5th bottle and I will repurchase this. Thank you for reading this short blog post. Hope you all have a great day. :)

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really insightful post. With make-up as a career you need to know how to think and work as an artist.
    You also need to learn how to research and have excellent presentation skills.
    For this is you need to enroll in best makeup courses in indiabest makeup courses in india.

    ReplyDelete